Friday, September 4, 2009

A Fun Day at Wheeler Farm

This week we went to Wheeler Farm with my cousins and their kids. It is a historical farm that is located in Murry, UT and the best part of it all is... IT'S FREE!!!!



About once a week my cousins and I get the kids together. Most of the time I drive to Bountiful and we go to Lagoon, however, now that it is closed during the week, we find other things to do. This week was Wheeler Farm week. It is so big and very beautiful.

There are tractor rides...





This is my cousin Brandalee with her little girl Haven. I don't have pictures of my other cousin because she stays in the shade most of the time with her little girl Capri who has neonatal lupus (baby can't be in the sun).


There are also many fun things to climb on.

There are a million ducks, swans, geese etc. I am finding that Lily is very fascinated with animals and she is definitely not afraid of them. Chasing the ducks was her favorite part which was a bit scary for me because most of them were big than she is.

Vinny likes feeding the ducks:)









My cousin tells me one of the things Wheeler Farm is know for is their haunted forest. So, we look forward going back in October.

1 comment:

dani said...

looks like fun...i wish we could get out of the right now (its still so dang hot!)