Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Vincent's Top Ten Quotes


Vincent's Top Ten Quotes Since We've Been in Provo...





10. "I have a sore throat in my neck."



9. " Those are wasps...they sting better than bees."




8. " It's OK Mom. I'll hold the baby for ya."



7. " I went ahead a buckled myself in so we can get the heck outta here."



6. " Mom... I had a dream I was naked and everyone was laughing at me...And I was eighteen."



5. " Mom...my favorite color isn't pink anymore!" I asked why. "Because Thomas and Eric said that pink is for girls. I asked them if they were joking and that they were teasing and they said no, that they were serious. So my favorite color isn't pink anymore. It's purple."



4. The following conversation happened between Thomas, Eric and Vincent...



Vincent: Hey Thomas? Do you want to make a play?"



Thomas: Uh? OK?



Vincent: Do you know what a play is?



Thomas: Yeah .



Vincent: It is where you siiiiing and daaaaance.



Thomas: I know what a play is. ( I then walk in the room to put away some laundry)



Sabrina: He is playing pretend Thomas.



Eric: I will build a house. ( Eric is wearing Vincent's tool belt and proceeds to bang on his bed)



Vincent: "OK Eric. I will go to the grocery store." Vincent then walks through the basement to the bathroom and I hear him say, "Um, yeah, I am looking for the bottles. Oh, yes, thank you." Vincent then walks back in the room and says, "I am back from the store and I got us bottles."



Sabrina: Vincent. Why don't you just build the house with Eric.



Vincent: OK.




3. "I needed a place to stick my gum."



2. Vincent said to a mother at the park.... "Excuse me, your daughter needs help."


And the number one quote of the day is....


1. One day Vincent threw a ball in the living room and it went bouncing off the walls everywhere. I told him not to throw balls in the house and that it was a bad idea. He then says...



"It wasn't my idea... It was Jesus. He put it in my brain!"






A Mom's Worst Nightmare!


So, today we were at the park. I was holding Lillian and watching Vincent. Well, the next thing you know, Vincent is out of my sight. So, I stood up and walked closer to the slides. To my shock and horror, he was crouched under the slide on his knees, peeing on the pole that was holding up the slide. To top it off, there was a mom standing right there watching the whole thing! I said "No Vincent no!" Well of course he already started and couldn't stop. So, I had to wait till he was done and then take him aside and explain why we don't pee on playground equipment. What was also funny is that he was trying to hurry and not be seen while urine is shooting 5 feet out in front of him. There was a bathroom 20 steps from where we were. Must be nice to be a boy :)Gross!

















1 comment:

Brent Nichols said...

Good stuff. You know, Vincent could combine pink and purple and have fuchsia be his favorite color.