Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Pictures

I don't mean to brag but...

Are my kids adorable or what?!?
Surprisingly, picture day didn't go too badly. It started off a little shaky because Lillian refused to smile for the first 10 minutes. So I said to the lady "Lets try taking pictures of only her and let Vincent get her to smile." Of course it totally worked and she was on a roll after that! He is the only one who can get her to bust a gut.


My little boy is growing up (sniff, sniff). He looks like a little man.


I loved this dress so much that I had to buy it even though it was a 12 month size. That was the smallest they had so I tried it on her in the store and thought it fit her personality so much that I went for it. I am so glad I did!



No one would guess that my cute little Vincent who looks so handsome and well mannered would only laugh when he got to say "Cheesy Butt" or "Chicken Butt". How nice:)

We couldn't get a smile in this one because Lily HATES tummy time!
Future head shot??? I would hire him.
This is my favorite picture because if you look very closely, she has a nice string of drool hanging off her chin. Those candy canes are actually fake.
As you can see, she is starting to sit up and put everything in her mouth.
What I love most about these pictures is that it shows the close relationship they have with each other. They are happy kids (although it took Lillian a while)
Merry Christmas everyone.

6 comments:

Evon said...

VERY ADORABLE!!

The Rowleys said...

Oh, my gosh they are so cute! I want to see Lily in person, she looks so yummy. Maybe I should bring her home to my house so Mady and I can play with her. Mady would love to take care of her.Tell Vinny he is a very handsome boy! Lots of Love!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable, of course!!! Love the xmas pics;)
Monica

Unknown said...

So, I'm thinking you need to do a neked picture of her with just the bow on her head...the bow was worth the whole outfit.

Allyson & Jere said...

Sabrina, there are no words for how adorable and GREAT those pictures are. You and Josh certainly DO do good work! Where did you have them taken? I love all the shots. So glad you finally updated, 'cause I was getting antsy.

Crandell Fam said...

Beautiful pictures! They really did turn out great.