Monday, December 1, 2008

Another Latest and Greatest Quote From Vinny!


Thanksgiving eve, I decided to let Thomas and Eric spend the night. The next morning at 6:30 A.M. I was making the boys breakfast and heard the following conversation take place...

Thomas (8yrs) : So, uh, Vincent... what language did you speak back in Arizona? Did you speak English or did you speak another language? What languages do you speak?

Vincent (in his "philosophical voice"): Weeell, I speak Spaaanish and Koooooorean but mostly, I speak normal terms."

I died! This is my favorite quote to date:)

I love you Vincent, you always have an answer for everything!

2 comments:

Lauryn said...

that's so precious! :)

Shea said...

I actually laughed out loud when i read that and then read it to Richard and laughed again.

And, um... does he really speak Spanish and Korean? :-)