Monday, November 24, 2008

Weight Watcher Update

I have officially lost 10.5 pounds! I am 140 and very excited to hit the 130's. I realized today, this whole time I have miscalculated my weight. I didn't account for one pound that I had lost. So when I looked at the scale today, I saw 140 and thought "That should be ten pounds total and I thought I had only lost eight pounds so far." So, I was very happy about that!

I will be posting a picture soon since I have dropped a pant size.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

4 comments:

Jami Edwards said...

That is such a great feeling!! You go girl! Last weekend one brother was married and the other had a baby:) So sorry I didn't get back to you, it was very crazy.We had family in town and with all of that and work it was just crazy. I loved your text , vinney is sooo cute. He is sooo lucky to have a mom who is so talented and musical. We need to catch up later this week, I worked today and I also work the next two. :) Jami

Shea said...

Hey Sabrina! I saw your blog on Jenn's and added you to my blogger buddies.

Just wanted to say hi and let you know that I'm keeping tabs on you! :-)

The kids are adorable. Vncent is so big! I'm sure he's already smarter than I am... you're very lucky.

Shea

Miss J said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That's so awesome! You're a diva!

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Sabrina!

How are you doing? I was blog hopping and found you.

Congrats on the weight loss. I know what hard work it is.

I hope you are doing well!

Linda