Friday, November 7, 2008

We Woke Up To Snow!!!


Vincent and I were so excited because we woke up, looked outside and there was snow! For those of you who live in Arizona and don't know what snow is... It is:
* precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals
* a layer of snowflakes (white crystals of frozen water) covering the ground.
Vincent was beside himself. We have been waiting for snow (that actually sticks to the ground) forever! He immediately wanted to put on his new snow gear and get out there to build a snowman. Unfortunately for him, there wasn't enough snow. So he just ran around.

I couldn't play with Vincent because Lillian had to eat. So she and I just sat on the rocking chair looking out the window when all of a sudden the snow just started to down pore. I ran out to see Vincents reaction and he said "Mom, it was really weird...I said to myself "I wonder what snow tastes like?" and then it started to snow!" He thought he was magic.
Unfortunately, Josh couldn't enjoy the snow with us because he is in Farmington, New Mexico for a work project.
This is the mountain by my house. It is huge and you can see more than half of it is covered by a thick cloud.


My snow covered backyard.
It then started to rain and some of the snow melted. We can't wait for our friends and family to come and enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery Utah has to offer.


I love to wake up every morning and appreciate the beautiful view I have right outside my door.

No comments: