Thursday, November 13, 2008

Chunky Heaven!

Why is it that the more fat on a baby and cellulite the better? I'll tell you why... because it is flippin' ADORABLE!


Lily had her 4 month check up last month and weighed in at almost 16 pounds. She is 5 months from yesterday and I am sure she weighs a little more. Vinny and I love her chunk! Vincent says all the time "Oh I feel like I just want to eat her cheeks." I wonder where he heard that?:)

This is a shot of her scrumptious thighs and "Kankles."


This is a side by side comparison of Lily(left) and Vincent(right) and there plump booties.


All in all, I think Lily is comfortable with her weight and feels like a Barbie Doll.


She is also holding her bottle by herself.



We love you Lillian!!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh wow! The more rolls, the more there is to love, right! She is too cute.

Jami Edwards said...

Now ladies, that is how you sport "thighs" with pride!! Wow, what a chunk! Thanks for the card (via email:)) hope all is well, would love to catch up . Give me a call jami

Lauryn said...

Hi Sabrina!

I found your blog online through a friend's blog! Your baby is adorable! Good to see you and your family are doing well :)