Monday, November 17, 2008

Lily's First Piano Lesson

Lillian and I sat down one day to play the piano. I often sit her in the high chair next to the piano and Vincent and I will play songs and sing and to her. She loves the music. So I thought I would let her get some hands on experience.
She is learning "Twinkle Twinkle" and likes it because she watches a DVD called Baby Mozart that plays this song. She sat for about 10 minutes and played with me. That is forever to a 5 month old.

Who knows.... Maybe we have a concert pianist on our hands?

2 comments:

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

How cute are you! I can't get Sage to sit at the piano for 30 seconds.

The Rowleys said...

Lily is so cute, I can't wait to see her. I was kind of jealous when the fam got to go see you guys. Maybe just maybe we can come around Christmas. Congrats on your weight loss!