Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vincent's Press Picture

This is one of the "press pictures" for the show. I am supposed to receive more and I will post them as soon as she sends them. This is Vincent with Eric who plays the role of "Bob Cratchet".

Vincent is doing great. We are a week away from opening night. We had our first dress rehearsal last night. The costume and makeup crew were there and also the owners of the company. They had never seen us in rehearsal before. They were all dying over how cute Vincent was and what a good job he was doing.

The owners pulled me aside and had nothing but compliments. Linda Hale said "He is just PERFECT! PERFECT! I don't want him to change a thing. He is loud and clear. I understand everything he is saying and he is just cute as a button!" That made me feel so proud and it was good to hear from someone else that he was doing a good job. Sometimes I wonder if I am just biased:)

Anyway, I plan on video taping some rehearsal so keep on checkin' the blog for more updates. I will also try to post pictures of us together in costume.

2 comments:

The Maxsons said...

AH! I love it! This may be the beginning of a career in theater! Love you guys so much! Go Vincent!!!

Allyson & Jere said...

Of course he's awesome, the kid was recording cd's at 18 months for goodness sakes. I would expect nothing less of his adorableness! So happy for both of you to be able to do this show.