Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Vincen't's Publicity Shoot

So... I never thought I would say this but... Vincent had his first publicity photo shoot yesterday. It went very well. Vincent got to take pictures by himself and also with Bob Cratchet. They looked amazing. In fact, all the costumes in this show are AMAZING! Everyone who had their photo's taken looked great. I snapped a few pictures with my cell phone but as soon as I get the professional pictures, I will post those as well.


Vincent looked even more adorable in person! I almost started crying he looked so cute. He thought he looked pretty cool too. However, he didn't much like wearing the leg brace. I told him to think of how Tiny Tim feels because he has to wear it everyday!
We got to the shoot at 5 pm and then had to stay for rehearsal from 7 to 10 pm. Ahhh, the life of a professional actor:) He was pretty pooped. At the end of rehearsal, the company passed out our personal Hale Theater water bottles that we can fill as much as we want with free drinks from the concession stand. Vincent thought that was pretty exciting. This company is wonderful to work for. They really give you the royal treatment AND it is a professional and clean environment to work in. We really love it!

1 comment:

Evon said...

He looks adorable...