Saturday, April 11, 2009

Trip to Arizona

At the end of January, we took a two week trip to Arizona. To my shame, I hardly took any pictures because the trip was nothing less than a whirlwind. If you are thinking "Well she sucks! She didn't even come to see me," well, that is because the entire second week I was there was spent moving my mom out of her house and into an apartment at the VERY VERY last minute. That is a very long story but the moral is...when I come up at the end of May, I will come to see you!:)

So here is my very small and sad display of pictures.

The first day we were there my niece, Jauslyn, decided to play dress up with Lily. Lily LOVED the pink necklace and wore it every single day thereafter.








We were able to have lunch a couple of times with Aunt Karen and Uncle Doug at (where else but!) Chick-fil-A. Uncle Doug loves Chick-fil-A and Lily loves fries!





On Monday of the first week, Linsey Maxson asked us to spend the night. "Sure!" I replied with much enthusiasm. Then I asked myself, "what was I thinking?" I had already packed for the trip and now with in a couple of days I was packing again. For those of you with two children, (one being a baby) know the pains of packing! But, it was worth it in the long run! We had fun. Cole showed off his mad guitar playing skills, while Vincent analysed him so closely. And, Lily peed in Linsey's bed (sorry Linz). What could be more fun?



We did many other things like played with our cousins (No pictures...BIG BUMMER!), and lots of friends.

This was a picture at a school playground of Lily. We were there with Tatum, Ahnna, Jausy, my mom and Linda.











Other highlights include karaoke at Nicole's, a day with Brent and Brendan plus we got to ride the new light-rail by their house, lots of time with my Mom and lots of Bosa doughnuts with my sister and Jeff.

I need to send a big "THANK YOU" to Aunt Haley and Jeff who took both kids for a night so I could sleep for the first time in 9 months! I was so excited that I dropped them off, went straight home and went to bed at 9pm and slept for 15 hours!

It was a fun trip but by the end I was exhausted, and sad that I couldn't see everyone I wanted to see. However, we will be back up for at least a couple of weeks at the end of May.

No comments: