Monday, April 13, 2009

Vincent Turned 5!

Vincent had a "Sponge Bob" birthday party Wed. March 18th from 4 to 6 pm. at the Classic Skating rink. It was so fun! Here are some of the highlights...



Many friends and family came just for the special occasion...

Jausy flew in during her spring break and spent the week with us; Grandma Robin came too.

Jausy and my neighbor Mechelle having a dandy time...


Lily was having fun playing "stroller time" with her second cousin Haven.


Look at that face!


My mom, with my two cousin's Chalyse and Brandalee; their husbands were there too. Other people who came were my neighbors Dawn, Kevin, and their Boys, Asher and Mekhi. Other neighbors Cory, and his boys Thomas and Eric.



Cup cake time!


This is Eric and Vincent enjoying Sponge Bob cup cakes.


Vincent's second cousin Lucy whom I think enjoyed the cupcakes the most! Look how cute she is and who would know that she is a terror to her parents. They call her "Lucyfer".

Vincent received many presents he was very excited about. Some of them include games, Bakugans, a basket ball, trucks, books and even money!



Thank you to everyone who came. We had an excellent time.

As for me, I was glad when it was over! What a crazy day!

No comments: