Friday, April 10, 2009

Vincent Spelled His First Word In The Bathtub!


OK, now that you have gasped in horror, I will answer the question that is going through your head... "How on Earth did he know that word?!?!?!?!?"

One evening we were having fun in the tub and I said "Vincent? Can you spell a word?" He looked down and the first two letters he saw were S and X. So he sounded out "SX. SX. SEX. Six. Sex". I said "Yes Vincent, six. How do you spell six?" Well he kept sounding out E and said "No mom. Sex." So I said "Alright well how do you spell it?" And he put all the letters in perfect order.

I then asked him where he heard that word and he said...

"Nowhere mom. I made it up!"

1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

Ummmm ok, your face in this picture is so damn funny, I laughed outloud. What a GREAT story. Seriously, I love Vincent and his brilliance, I want Max to be JUST like him. : ) Well, except for maybe spelling out SEX at 5.