Monday, April 27, 2009

First Shorts of the Season!

I thought this picture was so cute I just had to post it! This is Lily sporting her first pair of shorts of the season and really showing off those thighs (all 5 of them). The funniest thing is that the shorts would get caught in the roll between the top of her thigh and her diaper. If you look closely in the picture, you can see a little of what I am talking about.

We had a week of beautiful weather and in 2 days, Lily, Vincent and I all got a little tan. We were outside all day for 3 days! We even had a neighborhood BBQ at my house with 25 of our most awesome neighbors. We had 3 eight foot long picnic tables, a regular table and a kids table all in my back yard. We all brought our own meat to grill and one side to share. Thanks to my Dad and Dierdre we have a grill! It was a blast and we even invited "Willy" our down syndrome neighbor who came and didn't stop talking about it for days.

We are loving the beautiful Utah weather and are taking advantage of every moment to be outside.

1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

You know what I love, besides the fact that Lilly has the hugest thighs EVER? I love that you are totally besties with ALL your nieghbors. You guys moved in and just took no time to fit in and have a great time. I love you for that! So glad you're enjoying yourselves and that all is well.