Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lily's New Tricks...

I can't believe my baby is almost one-year old. It has gone by quickly when I look back on it all. It seems since she started crawling that she has just started doing all kinds of things.

This is video of her standing up by herself, which is very exciting for her. No really, when she stands she laughs and thinks it's a game. It is so cute. In this video she actually stood for over a minute so I had to record it in 30 sec. increment because that is the way my phone is programmed.

Keep it up Lily!



She can also wave "HI"...





She is trying to talk up a storm and I swear she is saying "AH OH".

Lily is also into giving kisses (this means slobbering all over your face). She really loves to kiss Vincent as you can see in this video...



She is so smart and doing all the things she is supposed to including playing "chase" with her brother.

We will continue to update all her milestones.

1 comment:

Bert and Kelli Millett said...

I love all your fun, new posts. I wish I had a tulip festival to go. We'll have to do some swim dates when you are back in town.