Friday, May 8, 2009

What Do You Do When???

Question: What do you do when you know you have to wash your car because it has been a whole year since you washed it last but you just DON'T WANT TO DO IT???

Answer: Get the neighbor kids involved!
I spent ALL day washing the interior of the car, cleaning car seats and washing the stroller(which by the way, just needed to be burned at the stake). So, by the end of the day when it came to washing the outside, I just didn't want to do it. I figure since all the kids in the neighborhood are over at my house anyway, I might as well give them something productive to do. To my surprise, they were very excited and had a ball. I think they just wanted any excuse to have a water fight. We made it really fun and the car turned out great!


Thanks Kaitlyn,Vincent,Thomas,Jayden and Jacob! I will say it once again...

I have the greatest neighbors ever and that includes the kids!

1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

Nice work! Way to employ some good neighbor slave labor.